Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #79
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Eighteen

Someone knocked at the door. Jack stood and walked over to it, gently opening it so that the squeak would not awake Heather. He looked. It was his Uncle. Jack stepped slowly out of the room, into the hallway, and closed the door behind him. "Yes, Uncle?" Jack asked quietly.

"I have another job for you," his Uncle said, handing him the keys to his buick before continuing on with, "But be careful with my car. I want you to go into town and get all the things on this shopping list at Home Depot for the back yard. I'd like to fix it up nice now that I've got help." He handed Jack his credit card.

"Oh, ah, alright. But let Heather sleep in alright? She's had a rough week." Jack left after his Uncle nodded.

After hearing Jack pull out of the driveway and start driving down the road Henry retreated to Heather's bedroom. He stood over the bed as he uncovered her, taking a step back to take a beautiful look at her tempting body. But he couldn't touch her, he reminded himself. She would just run and tell Jack.

Heather started to wake up, gently moving around slowly on the bed trying to bring herself to. She rubbed her eyes and looked about the room. Then she saw Henry watching her. She jumped and screamed slightly, but then tried to make words but simply couldn't.

He panicked a little and looked at her. "I was just checking on you. Jack is out buying some things for me in town. I'm sorry to have woke you," Henry said quickly, thinking on his feet.

"Oh," Heather yawned, still feeling very tired, but now knowing that he was basically salivating off her body as she slept she could bear to go back to bed. Heather stood up in front of him in the room. "Is there anything specific that you would like?" Heather asked, now feeling like a servant to him.

"Hm, yeah I would actually. Could you clean my bedroom? You know. Make the bed, vacuum the floor, dust, etc?" Henry asked, smiling on the inside because now he could watch her body as she did things for him again.

"Uh, sure." Heather walked to his room and started fixing it up. She could see him watching her from the doorway. She felt sick. It wasn't right for him to be looking at her like that, certainly not at the age of 16 that she was. He was older too, a man of 31. It just wasn't right, but there was really nothing Heather could do about it.

She could feel him getting closer, walking into the room getting nearer to her. He's going to corner me, she thought; and that's exactly what he did.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote