View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
RussianRonaldo

Okay sorry this chapter is kind of short... I honestly did not want to put in THAT much work if no one was into my story... however I will continue, maybe other people will actually like it. Please comment, and thanks for reading.

Chapter II- Big Babies and Baby Penis

I sat there, shocked at two things: one that one of the hottest girls I've ever met thought wearing diapers was sexy, and two that she was here, playing Truth or Dare with me! "Ok you big baby," Jamie laughed, "will you pick dare, or be the baby you're dressed as and pick dare?" I instantly turned bright red, again, and I thought about what to choose. If I chose dare then Jamie would ask me to do something in one of two groups, either something that would end in Jamie and I getting together (which I wanted badly), or something that would embarrass me beyond all belief.
I looked back and Jamie and answered, "I choose dare, guess I am not that big of a baby am I?"
"Okay, ready to be embarrassed? Take off everything except your diaper and stay like that for the rest of the game." I had no idea which category that dare fell into, I thought maybe both, but needless to say I did the dare. When I was done undressing, Sean noticed the lock on the back of my diaper, and the fact that I was wearing two diapers, and asked about them. I had to explain everything at this point, and Sean actually laughed at me! I tried to get off the subject of my mother diapering me by continuing the game.
"Okay Jordan, truth or dare?" I asked, to which Jordan followed my example and chose to do a dare. "Ok, for your dare I want you to give Sean a blowjob. Nice and easy to get everyone warmed up." I smiled while Jordan got on her knees, and Sean whipped out his penis. The first thing I noticed was that he had an erection, and then I realized that his erection only was 4'4!
"You should have just dared to me to suck a baby carrot for a little!" laughed Jordan. Sean turned beet red, and I laughed that awkward laugh when something is kind of funny. Jordan sucked his dick and when I was satisfied with her oral performance, I allowed her to stop. Sean, still red, got re-dressed and Jordan asked him, "Ok baby dick, truth or dare?" Sean probably decided to go along with the flow, and he chose dare. "I dare you to get naked, and put these on." As she said that, Jordan took off her bra and thong, somehow without removing any other clothing. Sean turned beet red again, but got dressed and pulled on the thong and the bra. His 4'4 erection was still easily visible through the red throng, and the matching red bra made him look even funnier. Still as red as he could possibly be, he continued the game by asking Jamie truth of dare.
"Umm... well I don't want to be the only lame one, so dare." she smiled.
"Okay, for your dare I want you to go to the bathroom in your diaper for the rest of the night, and let James change you every time you do. Now guys I'm going upstairs to get drinks, you all want anything?" With our orders take down, Sean went upstairs and we put the game on hold until he came back. I checked my phone and saw the time, 6:33. When Sean returned four minutes later with our drinks, I asked him if I could spend the night, he replied yes, and I quickly sent a text to my mom to inform her.
"Okay James, truth or dare?" asked Jamie. I once again chose dare and she continued, "Ok for your dare I want you to let us take a picture of you in only your diaper, and send it to one person on your phone!" I sat there mortified. Who would she send the picture to, and how much embarrassment would I face because of it!? I stood up and allowed Jamie to snatch a picture, and she sent it to someone.
"So, who now knows that I wear diapers?" I asked.
"Hey, I never said I was going to tell you, it's a lot funnier this way."
"Fine..." I started, defeat in my voice, "Jordan truth of dare?"
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RussianRonaldo for this post: