View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #21
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Suggested ending #1

- Well Devon, the girl finally said. It seems we will be needing your services after all.
- Alicia, he argued, don’t you think that you should stop now?
- Kristy said earlier that it was you that she would prefer to see naked and kiss, Alicia said, ignoring Sean's comment. I think we should give her what she wanted. Have her suck you off, it’s not like she’s good for anything else.

The color drained from Kristy’s face. No, this was going way too far. She was not going to do this. She sat back on her tender bum, brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs shaking her head from side to side.

Sean, Devon and Caitlin seemed at a loss for words. A silent exchange ensued between Sean and his friends. Things were going too far.

- No. Devon said. It’s enough. He grabbed his phone.
- What are you doing? Alicia asked.
- Calling the police, Sean answered for him.

Alicia laughed.

- Don’t you know what’s going to happen when you try to get the police involved? Don’t you remember what happened the last time the police got involved Sean? I’m untouchable, she said.
- This time, Caitlin said, putting herself between Kristy and Alicia, there won’t be only one person talking.
- Yes, it will be four against two, Sean added as he sat down beside Kristy.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Kristy remembered Devon wrestle Alicia to the ground to stop her from calling her uncle. She remembered Caitlin handing her her clothing back. Remembered Sean explaining that they had a file of proof of the blackmail. Remembered Caitlin explain that they had all been victims. Remembered the police come in. Remembered how nice Sean smelled as he held her tightly against him.

It was over.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.