View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #240
Deepthi

Send a message via Yahoo to Deepthi
Default About ME

Hi..My name is Depthi (previously it was Srikanth). I am 24 years old guy and I became a slave to my sister who is 22 years old. Here is how I became a slave:

Me and my sister passed out of college at the same time and she got a job and i didnt. So to make me feel ashamed my parents told my sister to make me wear her unwashed clothes everyday till i get a job. one year passed by and still i dint get any job. So i was forced to be a permanent slave to my sister.

On 28th nov 2011 I signed an agreement (please see the attachment) with my sister accepting to be her slave for the rest of my life. According to the agreement, I have submitted everything that I have to my sister (including my underwear). Now, I only wear her clothes for the rest of my life. I really don't like to wear her clothes, especially her bra, but I have no other option.

I do all the house work like washing her clothes, dishes, brooming and mopping house, cleanng toilets etc. Also i do her personal things like braiding her hair, licking and polishing her shoes, licking her feet and arm pits etc. I wake up at 4:30am in the morning and sleep at 12 midnight. I barely get 4 hrs sleep, but can't complain much on this.

I think I will stop my introduction here.

Yours truthfully,

Deepthi,
A permanent Slave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Consensual.pdf (37.0 KB, 129 views)
Deepthi is offline   Reply With Quote