View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #29
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote