View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default Dare [NON-FICTION]

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but thought i might spread a couple of things I have done. In my garden, there is a gap going between my garden and the next door neighbours. While playing around naked at hom alone someone on MSN dared me to go next door and do a couple of things.

I go outside naked and look around. It's middle of december and absolutely freezing. I go through the gap and have a look at the house. Lights off, not at home. So first I have to go to the pond they have and get in it. Throughout the whole thing I have to be wanking so I walk on the grass (all muddy) and crouch on the rocks next to the pond. Rock going up my ass and my legs wide over the pond, I start wanking there till I'm at least hard. I then lower myself into the pond and splash the water round so that i am soaked and do some wanking there.

I get myself out and am absolutely freezing cold. If anyone has ever been outside naked in december adding water doubles it. I then have to go into there shed and find something of use. It's always unlocked so looking inside I can't see anything at all, so leave that alone.

I was also dared to leave something on the handle (that's what all the wanking was about). I get some of it on the handle though some just went straight on the window. At this point it's all dark, I'm naked and no one can see me and I am quite comfortable.

I sit down and think of anything else I can do and then lie down on the grass wanking. I decide to leave it at that and go back.

Got a sore throat after that, but the adrenaline was worth it.
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote