View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
abc94

This was my first corner time dark/punishment/task, so I was a little nervous to do it. I found a site that has an alarm and a timer, and then rolled for the dare.

Section 1 - Headwear

6 Gag, Blindfold and Ear Plugs

Section 2 - Dress

2 Trousers down / skirt off, panties wedgied

Section 3 - Position

6 On all fours head in the corner, nose to the floor, knees spread, ass in the air

Section 4 - Hands

5 Hands tied behind your back. (if S2,2 then tied also to wedgie)

Section 5 - Sadistic Additions (optional)

3 Nipple clamps fitted

Section 6 Time

1 10 mins

I have no ear plugs, so I had to skip that and just go with the blindfold and gag, but I don't have either of those, so I improvised and used two socks. I set the alarm for 11 minutes to give me time to get into the corner. Once I was there, I put two very strong binderclips on my erect nipples. Then I put my head into the corner, and wedged my boxers. It wasn't long before I encountered the greatest struggle I would face: itchiness. I had no idea it would be like this, and it caught me totally offguard.

After what I thought had been AT LEAST 10 minutes, I decided to get up and check the alarm, because I figured it wasn't working, or I had accidentally not pressed the start button. Oops. It was on, and it had 3:30 to go. Now I just need to find a punishment for failing a dare that had already graced me with lucky and easy rolls.
abc94 is offline   Reply With Quote