View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #67
circlejboi

This may take an hour or two for most of this to work:
The Last task is a reward bonus! (You are not required to do that one)

Rules: You cannot masturbate at all, until the end.

When you kill 10 Gang Members put clothespins or something similar and leave it there. When you kill 20 more Gang Members put another clothespin on your other nipple and leave it on there. You cannot take them off until you have completed this whole dare

Every time you do a crotch shot to your enemy, do that to yourself.

Before you start a challenge or mission, get a toy or something you like to put in your ass, and put it in there.

Do not remove it, until you have finished with mission, you may slide it in and out if you want.

After completing the Mission take the toy out of your ass, and deep throat it, and hold it in your throat until you gag twice.

Choose another mission or challenge and place it back in you ass and slide in and out of your ass, when you have finished this mission you may masturbate to completion, but you must suck on your toy while doing so.

Each time you die place another clothespin on your nipples.

If you lose a mission/challenge you must place 4 Ice cubes in your ass.

If you beat the game or obtain all achievements/trophies you can give yourself an enema, and then masturbate to your favorite thing.

Hope you enjoy.

I am playing Gran Turismo 5.

Limits : Blood, Eating Scat, Illegal, Friends, Family, Dangerous to my health, Things that can get me fired, and Wedgies.

Last edited by circlejboi; 12-08-2011 at 01:07 PM.
circlejboi is offline   Reply With Quote