View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
Wedgie
Account Banned

Mark informed the police of what was going one an d less than 30 minutes later the police showed up with stratejackets and tasers. They kicked in the locked door to the lockeroom and ran inside, were hunter was fucking Daniel and they were both complety undressed. The police first threw Daniel to the ground and put him in the stratejackets then they fallowed by puting Hunter, who had beads of cum driping from his dick, in one as well. They then put the taser to each of thier penis' for 15 seconds before they were drug from the room by the hair in thier groins.
It was extremly embarresing to them both because many of thier friends who were also working out after school saw them. They were brought out into a what looked like an ambulance but the interior was very diferent. The saw three metal beds and an asortment of tools. the beds were Plain metal and were dug out into the shape of a human body and they also had what looked like clamps one over the head and one over the groin. The head clamp had no eyes and two holes for each nostrail. The crotch clamp had a hole for what looked they penis to be inserted in. Huter and Daniel were both inprisoned in the clamps.
Before thier heads were inprisened the saw that thier was an officer and also a doctor looking them in thier restraints. For a moment thier was an almost a complete silence until the door was opened, then both guys heard loud screams "No, No I told you that they were haveing sex, how did you find out Hunter and I did!" and from the second they heard that they knew Mark was the one who had snitched on them. And at that moment both boys would have yelled out in anger but because of the restraints anthat any of the three could hear was the sound of Mark being locked into his restraints.
Please give me ideas and tell me how I am doing.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote