View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #46
arkangel666

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? - yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? - guys who try to force you to deep throat.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? - pretty much everything else
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? - i think about it but dont really keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) - i lick and tease everywhere
In what ways would you play with his balls? - just cup them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? - if he wants sure
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) - dont mind on the size
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? - not really
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? - average or large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? - is fine
How do you feel about cum going on your face? - also fine
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? - provided can get a shower pretty quick is ok
How do you feel about cum going on your body? - dont mind
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? - is a waste really
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? - i always do
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? - i just swallow it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? - no preference really
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? - sometimes yeah
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? - would love to
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? not really
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) - change it up a bit
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? - i'd like to be able to do it
Would you let someone face-fuck you? - possibly
Anything extra you want to say? - nope =]

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? - many a time
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? - nothing really
What do you like about getting blowjobs? - everything really
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? - see above
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? - sure
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? - sure
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? - they manage fine tbh
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? - is up to them what they do
Do you like to force them onto it? - no
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? - either is fine
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? - done that a lot
How do you feel about cumming on their face? - done that too
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? - also done that
How do you feel about cumming on their body? - done that quite a lot
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? - dont tend to do that
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? - is up to them
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? - not bothered about that
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? = any position
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? - yeah sure
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? - would be different
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? - not really
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) - vary it really
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? - don't mind
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? - it feels good
Would you want to face-fuck a person? - if they asked me to
Anything extra you want to say? - nope =]

Misc

How important is the location to you? - i dont mind where it is
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? - possibly
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? - probably
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? - definitely! is lots of fun
Do you want to control the event? - dont mind
Do you enjoy dirty talk? = i suppose
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? - submissive a bit
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? - dont mind
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? - never thought about that tbh
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? - not really

will NOT do.... anything embarrassing, painful, messy or involving family.

other than that, dare away especially Public dares

Yes, My Avatar is my real wings tattoo!!!

and.... will answer ANY and ALL Truths (Y)
arkangel666 is offline   Reply With Quote