View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #26
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 10: Punishment

Nick and Nicole helped Jenna hout of the pool. As Nicole comanded Jenna to strip and did so Nick couldn't help but notice Nicole's body again. With her baggy pants gone Nicole was wearing new boy-brief style white underwear. He tanned and skinney legs turned him on, which he tried to hide from the girls. He watched the woods. He assumed only Colette was left as Alex's screams would have alerted her to Davis for a surprise attack. She was very sneaky like that. But he couldn't be sure although nothing had emerged from the woods.
"Nicole, who's that?" Nick asked, confused at what he was seeing. The naked and wet Jenna joined them as they watched Alex streaking out of the woods, running from something.
"He's going to kill us all!" He screamed, running still.
"Wait, you said that if your clothes were cut off they were out?" Nick asked
"Yeah, why?" Nicole seemed oblivious to what Nick was thinking.
"You're letting DAVIS run around AT NIGHT with scissors, chasing other people," it was not a pretty thought.
Then Colette emerged from the woods, stripped down to her underwear, being chased by Davis who still had his boxers. Nick and the girls joined the chase, they didn't want anyone to get hurt. Davis was too compeditive to realize he could hurt him or the others with the scissors.
Nick was running the fastest, intercepting Davis and knocking the scissors out of his hands. Davis tackled Nick because the game was still on to him. Nick and Davis rolled around on the grass as the girls watched, cheering them on. Nicole and Colette were too obsesed with the fight to think of stripping the other and winning the game. Right now it was Nick vs. Davis.
Then a bright light turned on from Nick's house, the girls saw it and ran for cover. Alex joined Davis and Nick who had stopped fighting. Nick's mom emerged from the house, appearing enraged.
"NICK, is this what you do at sleepovers? Your brother wakes up naked, you're wearing his underwear, Alex is naked and you're wrestling Davis? What is the meaning of this?!" Nick looked around, the girls were gone.
"Mom, it was the girls!" He defended
"The girls are at Jenna's house sleeping probably but you're out here almost naked! Now get inside. Alex, Davis, I'm calling your parents," and she did. Nick was grounded for the rest of his summer vacation, as was Alex and Davis. For the next month all they had were the memories of that one night.
About a week later the girls called all of them, reminding them that they had still won and expected to reunite this game when school started. Offically nobody won the first game. Nick and Nicole started dating, his mom thought she was a good girl and let her come over through the summer. Nick's mom told his brother that he was allowed to punish Nick for stripping him in the night. He swears he will soon.
To Nick, the night had cost him a lot. But he continued to let his fantasies run wild about the beginning of school would bring.

That's the end of my first story, hope you liked it and it wasn't too short. I'm still deciding if I should post the next part here or in a new topic. But look for it!

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote