View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #343
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

This one's hard. I never thought it would take me so much time to write up the next part. As it is now, it's not finished. To be honest I was about 1500 words in when I realized that I was not pleased at all with the writing so I erased all of my progress to restart. The thing is, this week I hardly have time to sleep, never mind write. I know that many of you are anxiously awaiting the next post. I also know that no one wants the quality to go down. I was debating whether I should just post what I've got done so far or not. It would be cheating because the part that I'm redoing is not nearly ready (only 400 words so far) but at the same time I'd be respecting my end of the bargain by posting a part of my story and so would be avoiding punishment. But now that I'm writing this, I feel it's a bad idea. I hate leaving things unfinished and the work I've done so far falls into the unfinished category as it is just an introduction. I've decided that you would have to wait until tomorrow to read the next part. I've also decided that I would not be accepting to do any punishments for the late post (yes, I know, I'm going back on my word) because I chose to start over knowing I wouldn't be able to finish my writing in time instead of posting a text that I considered to really be sub-par. I'm sure you will understand, you always have so far . No worries, I'm not forgetting you, I promise!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote