View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #20
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 8: This is War

The boys were lying around, waiting for 12:15 and their fate to be decided.
"Why do they want us to bring all this stuff?" Nick asked the others.
"Haven't you ever seen on the web all that slave and master stuff?" Davis asked. "They're going to put us in shock collars and torture us. And the they'll have more pictures to blackmail us with!"
"I hope not," said Alex, stating the obvious. His situation was far worse than the others, having to go to the girls naked.
"Well I don't think they just want to torture us, we've been friends for years. Why would they do this to us now?" Nick asked.
"They're girls, who knows why the do anything anyways?" Davis was obviously frustrated, thinking the worst. 12:15 rolled around and they grabbed their things, heading outside.

The girls were already waiting as the boys approached them. For some reason, nick observed, they all seemed mad at each other.
"Ok, heres how this is going to work." Jenna explained "Each of you is paired with one of us. We're going to be playing a little game tonight and will plan other days to do similar games. Tonight the point is to be the last team with clothes on."
"I'm already naked." Alex pointed out.
"That's why you have the bag of clothes," said Nicole distastefully.
"Anyways, Nick and Nicole will be based at the pool. Alex and Colette will be in the woods and Davis and I will be in my playground."
"What's the point of all of this?" Nick asked.
"It's just all in good fun, you lost and we won. So this is what you have to do. Now let's go." Nicole led him back to his own backyard. From the pool deck they could see the woods and the playground in Jenna's backyard.
"So what do we exactly have to do again?" Nick asked, confused.
"Strip the others and throw their clothes in the pool. That is considered out along with clothes thrown in the trees or cut by scissors."
"Seems like this is a pointless game," Nick added, sitting with his legs in the pool.
"Once we win the losers have to do whatever we say. But you still have to follow my orders for now." Nicole seemed very excited about the night to come, Nick was getting more worried by the second.
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote