View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #7
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Here were my rolls

5: Unfortunately for you, I'm making you do some reading. Find some erotic literature you like or if you're too horny to bother, click here for one. While you're reading though, I want you to gently trace a finger up and down the insides of your thighs. Spread your legs if you have to, but touch that pussy and you'll regret it!

2. . If you don't have a dildo, stop reading and re-roll now. If you have a dildo, get it now. No, I didn't say walk! Drop down onto your hands and knees and pick it up with your mouth. Oh sweetie, you look adorable like that. Stay on your knees and place your elbows and hands on the ground. Take the dildo with one hand and slowly fuck yourself with it. Hopefully you managed to get it wet enough with your mouth or your pussy is going to feel it. Three minutes! Off you go.

2:I could say something simple and boring like 'do three edges' but that wouldn't be very fun. Why don't we spice it up by putting a clothespin on each nipple. If you already have one on them, well I guess it isn't too fair to have to put on another. Instead, put one clothespin on each of your lips. The lower ones, cutie. (; [Please make sure that these do not stay on for longer than twenty minutes.]

6:You lucky girl! Six is often the lucky number on the die. Although sadly for you, this means you'll have to wait until at least tonight to orgasm. Feel free to prepare for this as you can but as soon as you get in bed, grab your vibrator. Put it directly against your pussy and hold it there for twenty seconds, then take it off for forty. You only have six chances at having at orgasm like this with twenty on, forty off. Otherwise, you'll have to wait til the morning to continue with this dice dare.

4. Yes, you may orgasm. Once

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote