Thread: Anal Truths
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #45
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

What is the most painful thing you have put in your anus?

Hmmmmm..... gawd! hard!.. tabasco sauce... but that was more on, not in ^^' its probably that huuuuuge butt plug coated in toothpaste.. and that was after being made to squeeze a whole tube of the stuff in there already :s but the tabasco was more painful ON my ring.. i think.. O.o.. that was a long time ago ^^'

What is the largest thing you have put in your anus?

A dragon cock That was 12" long and 10.75" around its widest point, which was about 5" up from the base O.O Nnnngghunnnfffffgk! <3 big toys.

How do you like your enemas?

Huge! And either very cold or very hot *blushgrins* and I loooove taking them while I'm on/in my bed.. mmm

Would you go out wearing a butt plug?

I have done ^^ I'd do it a HELL of a lot more if I had more comfy butt plugs :/

Would you sleep wearing a butt plug?

I have done ^^ I'd do it a HELL of a lot more, .. if I had more comfy plugs XD hehe

Have you ever had any bad experiences? (Things getting lost, too much pain... et cetera).

Hmmm... once in my early days I worried about losing a banana up there, it was peeled, but it just didn't come out, at least.. I don't think it did, i never sorta... noticed when it DID finally come out but I guess you wouldn't really would you >< also lost a lil vibrating bullet up there O.o Never knew when that came out either (it had turned off) but i found it again a few years later when moving house ^^ XD Hahaha. In the pain department.. the tabasco sauce >< haha again that was my early days, but that plug was pretty extreme too >< I 'think' those are the worst of my experiences though.. hmmm... bit of blood once or twice with my larger toys.

Is anal a turn on, a punishment or both?

Depends who's in control and what's being used its the cornerstone of all my sexual play really

Is there anything in your anus right now?

Haha ^^' not right now no :P

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 11-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote