View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 05:04 AM   #7
talla
getDare Sweetheart

were am i? He was scared his heart racing with content he could fell it in his throat his penis in a cage, his ass sore, he was bounded and strapped to the chair, helpless like a fly caught in a spider web

your in hell you slut that were you lu cider with a huge evil grin, he voice would turn a summers day into a freezing cold storm.

His gf entered with lu cinder holding hands both in a black latex dress no panties, boots gloves and long black hair.

His gf name is Krissy, Her boobs a b cup, he pussy waxed, long legs and glasses and stood at 154 cm her body slender her thighs to die for

How did you find out

ha-ha well you worthless slut Lu cinder contacted me since we were dating and it was about the same time you left her, and when i heard what she made you d, there no way i could resit saying no having my lil babe tied up and fucked.

as you can see we cages your small dick, and probed your ass o and if you dare think of running away you might get a shock.

His dick was hard and sore, he wanted to flog and have Krissy under him have her lick up his cum

He was in for a long night

More up soon

Last edited by talla; 03-27-2008 at 04:00 PM.
talla is offline   Reply With Quote