View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
SneakerSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
This is my first dare so let's do this,,,,,you roll dice and choose options,,my location is in ks,,67002 (Andover ks)
I dare u
Ok. you will wear:

3 a shirt with the arms ripped out, so a singlet
1 jogging pants with crotch and ass cut out completely
5 nothing; so no shoes just bare feet

You will do the assignment on
1 10pm

you will do it in:
4 city or village

Spot 1 = THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO CHAIN YOUR CLOTHES
http://maps.google.nl/maps?saddr=37....sz=21&t=h&z=21

Easy or Hard?
2 hard

5 1000 meters / 0,6 miles

This is your route:
http://maps.google.nl/maps?saddr=S+1...via=1&t=h&z=18

Remember before preparing at point A; you should hide the key to your padlock to chain your normal clothes at point B

You will place your shoes on the side of the road, so people that pass can see them there. You other clothes can be hidden in the bushels next to the bridge.

It really looks like I am doing this on purpose, but the extreme assignment rolled a 5, Do 3 & 4 (3 rub your genitals and ass with icyhot or tiger balm the moment you locked the padlock, but before you start walking
4 Cum after you lock the padlock, but before you start walking !!!) but you can decide for yourself if you want to do that.

Would be great if you could take some pictures or perhaps run the route while making a video

Good luck
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote