View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 09:36 PM   #40
painslut100

My favorite nipple dare to come back to.

Roll 1
4 Gently massage your left nipple but twist and pull your right nipple

This was a great warmup. I’m craving pain so I was pinching my right nipple so hard tears spring to my eyes at one point.

Roll 2 - Pain or Pleasure? - 5 minutes
1 Freestyle - do whatever feels good

I really want to feel the bite of my mini clothes pins so I sit with them for 5 mins.

Roll 3 - Pain or More Pain? - 10 minutes
4 Place one clothespin on each nipple, twisting 90 degrees every minute

I made sure to turn the clamps 90 degrees before replacing them. Ughh twisting every minute means I can’t get into a zone. But by 5 mins in I’m getting wet. My nipples are throbbing. Six mins and I think about quitting. I should have used larger clothes pins as these small ones are biting so sharply with every twist.

Roll 4 - It's starting to get serious now. - 10 minutes
6 Binder clips at 90 degree angles

Taking off those clips was fire. I wanted to massage my sore nipples but I immediately grabbed the binder clips and placed them. Luckily the placement is slightly different from that of the mini clothes pins. The pain is more gradual. It’s only after 2 mins that the pinch really starts to settle in. Five minutes and it’s more of a deep ache than the sharp bite of the clothespins. Eight mins and I’m realizing that these coming off is going to be the worst.

Roll 5 - Practical uses of nipples. - 5 minutes
2 Defroster - place ice cubes on nipples, melt, repeat

At this point my nipples are rock hard. The cool felt so nice but they’re so sore the sensation is still slightly painful.

Roll 6 - Target Practice
Snap each nipple with rubber band 10 times the number shown on the dice.

4 = 40 times. I did this so quickly in order to make it through. By the time I was done with both my eyes were watering.

Roll 7 - Cool Down
5 Lie back and let the pain fade away.

Lovely. Pure bliss.

Roll 8 - The end?

4 You are truly done

Lucky me Till next time

Dislikes: anal, humiliation, exercise

Limits: scat, piss, public, permanent, photos (though I'm more than willing to send detailed reports)
painslut100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to painslut100 for this post: