View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 12:24 PM   #13
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi there! I love this thread, its a great read, so I want to contribute an idea:

Every week, you throw a dice. If it is a 4, 5 or 6 (you could also throw a coin...) you have to follow this rule for one full week:
Every time you sit on the toilette, you have to wear nipple clamps while doing so. Only remove the clamps when you get up from the toilette.

I included the element of chance (the dice), so it is not a permanent rule, and so it won't get boring, and you have some weeks with and without the rule.

Will you consider it? Then I would like to hear if you like it / struggle with it and how you feel about it after performing it some times.
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the task/ rule Sir. Slave is glad you like her profile and post, hope she continues to do well.

Given slave and Mistress doesn't really get into tasks and rules tied to toilet. Mistress has suggested an alternative, if you are okay with it.

Can slave replace the toilet part with the total time slave is either on getdare or maybe Instagram? Would one of the website be acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Slave Anna
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote