View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 01:36 AM   #359
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Without some sort of evidence the person I'm talking is actually in the photo, I generally assume it's fake, although I try not to be rude about it or even directly mention this assumption. It's not hard to work a few simple tests into requests/dares/tasks. And then I am occasionally—very pleasantly—surprised when this assumption turns out to be proven false through further interaction.

I cannot even understand why. I'm so genuinely curious about this. Is it genuinely exciting? (How? Why?) Is there a feeling of superiority in fooling people? (They usually aren't.) Is it trolling? (It's barely a shrug from me before I move on.) I truly don't see the motivation but there must be one because it happens so often.

If anyone who actually does this is lurking, can you say why?
I think you are looking at this from the wrong angle. You're assuming these men are posing as subs (which is happening) but I think the bigger problem is there are men posing as Dommes and putting up ads looking for Female subs. I have read a few ads that I am pretty sure it was a dude posting it. I'm not sure if a female sub asks for proof or not that they are dealing with a female Dom, but I really think they should start.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post: