View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 12:25 PM   #42
Violett

Little update; I havent been writing my reports!!! Idk if I should get punished for that hehe. But my new records are:

Ass: 15
Cunt: 17
Both: 11 and 11 (22)

I know fitting the 11 and 11 made me actually cry for the first time ever from horny pain. Ive gotten tears before but actual tears ran down my facce lol I didn't expect it. I was definitely overstuffed. I fit 17 in my cunt last night, with my previous record before it being 16, but yesterday 15 felt like the limit it stung so muchcch I can't believe I fit 2 more that's so mean lol I did cry at 17, I tried not to move but every time I moved I would cry a little bit againn it's so intense. I used to never stuff myself until it STINGS lol just to what I thought was my limit! Just light sting if anything! But my cunt can take it. . . .it's already back to normal now. I thought I would be told to cum when I fit the 17, but I was told to just slowly take them out after a little while.. . . . I obeyed after a little bit lol and then was told to ram my dildo into my cunt and keep ramming it in while I cum until it's too much. It was still hard to ram in despite being so overstuffed before. (The dildo is about 7-8 markers thick maybe?) But I did it I did fuck myself hardddd and came a few times. Then I got permission to cum some more while doing that with the vibrator too hehe so intense.

I'll be stuffing myself alot this week and then be on a stuffing break for a few weeks! I wondeeer what my records will be by the end of the week lol.

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote