View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 04:50 PM   #5
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here's a dare for you, do it in your room if your roommates are home and in the entire apartment if they're not.

Scatter all of your insertable sex toys randomly around your play area, without planning which ones end up where or paying any attention to where they land.

Pick a home base, either a certain room if you're using the whole apartment or your bed if you're just using your room. Blindfold yourself. Get on all fours. Crawl around your play area looking for sex toys.

Once you find a sex toy, put it in your pussy and return it to your home base. If it falls out of your pussy you must twist your nipples as hard as you can for 5 seconds then put it back in.

Once it's back at your home base you will use it on yourself for 2 minutes.

Then put it in your mouth and keep it there while you look for the next sex toy. If it falls out of your mouth you must slap your tits 5 times each, then put it back.

Once you have a new toy that you've finished using on yourself and are ready to put in your mouth, the previous one you had in your mouth can be left at home base.

Once you've found all the toys and used them each on yourself for 2 minutes, do one final crawl around your play area with the last toy in your mouth and one of the dildo vibrators in your pussy. Keep crawling around randomly until you cum. The punishments for a toy falling out still apply.

I'll also give you some rules/tasks to try to fill up your time and keep your mind off things later tonight. Do you have string/rope to tie yourself, ice cubes, and/or clothespins?
This was a deliciously complicated task! It was a nice distraction but it was pretty frustrating trying to find everything!

My roommates are home tonight, so I did this in my bedroom. My room isn't huge but finding the five insertable toys I own proved to be pretty difficult. I blindfolded myself and threw the toys from my bed.

The search was on. I began crawling around my room, fumbling around to find one of the toys. It was so humiliating to know I was crawling around on the floor because I had been told to.

I found my medium dildo first. I inserted it and then slowly crawled back to my bed. I managed to keep it in and then fucked myself for 2 minutes. It was a nice break from the crawling.

Next I found my small dildo. This fell out once while I was crawling back to my bed, so I accepted my punishment and twisted both nipples for 5 seconds. I enjoyed the 2 minutes and then went back to searching.

I found the small vibrating didlo and inserted it. For a bit more challenge I turned it on before crawling to bed. This felt amazing and caused it to almost slip out. I really enjoyed the next 2 minutes in bed. Next I found the large dildo. I wasn't worried about this one falling out as once it's in, I feel completely stuffed. I was really sensitive during the next 2 minutes.

Finally, I had to search for my last dildo. This one was the hardest to find as it ended up in a corner. I had the large dildo in my mouth and it did fall out once. I slapped my tits 5 times each as a punishment. When I finally found the didlo, I inserted it and turned it on.

I almost came in the 2 minutes but I held back. Once the 2 minutes was up I got back on the ground with the vibrating dildo in and my largest dildo in my mouth. It didn't take much crawling before I came. There was a small puddle underneath me from both saliva and cum.

Thank you for the task! As for your questions, I don't have any clothespins or ropes. I don't currently have ice, but I have ice cube trays and could make some!

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WhoreInProgress for this post: