View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 12:28 PM   #3
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Sorry to hear about that shitty life development but let’s see if we can take your mind off it for a little bit …

Strip fully naked and start with some body writing: “whore in progress” across your tits, “breed me” on your stomach and “fuck toy” across your forehead.

Insert your dildo gag while you are bent over your bed and use each of your dildos to fuck your pussy for 5 mins each. Do not cum yet.

After, stand in front of a mirror and use your clit vibe to bring yourself to an orgasm while you focus on the visible bodywriting.
Thank you for the dare! I was very excited to get started so I started right after reading your task.

I started by stripping fully naked and writing on myself. I could feel my cheeks heating up with embrassement as I wrote the words on my skin. After I was done looking at the words I'd written, I grabbed my dildo gag and gagged myself with it. It goes deep enough to fully muffle me and makes it almost impossible to swallow any spit.

Once the gag was in, I bent over my bed and began with the second part of the task. I set a timer for 5 minutes and fucked myself with my smallest dildo. I can always take this one and it felt quite nice by the end of the five minutes. I had to slowly push my medium dildo in and then let myself adjust for a moment. I then set a 5 minute timer and ficked myself once again. Knowing I was doing this for someone else made the whole thing a lot more intense and by the end of the five minutes I was close to cumming. Inserting the large dildo is always a little hard, but due to how wet I had become it only took a minute to insert it. Those last five minutes were very hard and I had to stop a couple times to keep myself from cumming.

I quickly went into my bathroom afterward (where my only mirror is). I pressed my vibratory against my clit, staring at the words written on my face, chest, and stomach. I came within a minute. I now look like a mess with spit dripping down my chin from the gag and my hair nice and messy.

Thank you for your task! I throughly enjoyed it

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WhoreInProgress for this post: