View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 11:45 AM   #9
deidre

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
What is the most submissive thing you've ever done?

What is the most humiliated you’ve ever felt?

Which of your fantasies would you be most embarrassed to reveal to a friend or coworker?

Have you ever been caught masturbating? By who? How did you both react?
It's hard to say what the most submissive thing I've ever done is, because I don't really play or participate in any bdsm irl. I'd say the thing that felt the most submissive was my first ever exposure dare. Doing something just because I was told to, even though I was scared. And it blew up in a way that absolutely thrilled and terrified me. It was amazing.

The most humiliated I've ever felt probably had nothing to do with kink or sexuality and more to do with being an awkward kid. For that reason I'm not going to go into it. But the most humiliated I've ever felt in a sexual or kinky way is whenever I've dared myself to do things in public. One of the most fun experiences was driving topless through a city I lived in, driving slowly through a well lit strip mall at night, pumping gas in a revealing outfit... Because the thrill of being seen and judged is so sweet and terrible. I can't get enough of it.

I have been caught in situations where it wasn't obvious but probably could have been guessed. Everyone acted like nothing unusual had happened.
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote