View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 03:49 AM   #38
SilverBlue

Thumbs down Sylvie Blue get's taught a lesson [slut training]

Sylvie Blue get's taught a lesson

Sylvie arrived at Masters home and undressed at the front doorway. She then walked into the lounge, knelt on the floor, fully naked, with her right hand clasping her left wrist behind the small of her back and awaited her Master to enter the room.

“Time for more slut training,” he announced as he entered the room
“Hello Sylvie, how have the Kegel exercises been going?” Master asked.
“oh…” Sylvie nervously replied “I forgot... I mean with everything else...”
“You forgot?!” Master cut her off mid-sentence “Right, over the armchair, now.” he commanded.

Sylvie nodded in acceptance and with her head down, she walked over to the armchair and bent forward. Master silently secured her ankles to the legs of the chair and her wrists to the armrests.

“I’m going to have to teach you the importance of Kegel exercises, Slut.” He snapped, looking over the tools in his inventory before settling on a rather large vibrator. Standing behind Sylvie, he parted her pussy lips with his index and middle finger before squirting copious amounts of lubricant inside.

“This will enlighten you” he said, lifting the vibrator to her pussy lips, smearing some of the lube that trickled from her pussy, over the veiny silicone cock.

“What are you?” he asked in a monotone voice.
“I’m a horny little slut, Master” Sylvie replied, softly, aware of her error, and what may happen next.

Without a word, Master rubbed the head of the cock over her lips, wiggling it in between them. The toy was slippery and difficult to hold in his hands, so he had to grip it tightly to force it into Sylvie’s tight pussy. Master doubted she’d taken anything so big inside her before, while his sadistic side was beginning to get turned on by the sight of the large toy slowly bury itself inside Sylvie’s pussy. He re-applied his grip on the vibrator, with the palm of one hand now applying pressure at the base of the toy, he readied himself.

“What are you?” he asked sternly.
“I’m a horny little slut, Master” Sylvie sobbed.
“You will be.” he whispered as he wedged the large vibrator deep inside her pussy…

goodbye getdare I said, to no one there, and no one cared at all, not even the chair

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: