View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 10:53 PM   #2
superpooper

Default Decided to try this out again

So I wanted to try this date again, and the results were...interesting to say the least. Before I started this round, I made an additional rule for myself that if I reached 160 rolls, every 10 rolls beyond that (without rounding up) would add 1 week (168 hours) to my duration.

Well, I ended up with 309 rolls. In addition to the 610 hour duration that I accumulated over those 309 rolls, 14 weeks (2352 hours) were added, so I'm now up to 2962 hours. Furthermore, the rule for going above 140 rolls is that the duration is doubled, so my new duration is 5924 hours (246 days and 20 hours - or 35 weeks, 1 day, and 20 hours). Here are the following rules I will now be doing:

-I will be starting my time in diapers on Saturday, 5/11/24 at 12pm, and will be finished with this diaper dare on Monday, 1/13/25 at 8am (approximately 8 months).
-I will wear thick ABDL diapers, and I will be wearing double diapers at all times.
-I will only get 1 diaper change per day, which will happen 3 hours after waking up.
-I will receive a laxative 15 minutes before my diaper change every day.
-Every time I poop your diaper after my diaper change, I will put the most recent poopy diaper on top of my currently messy diaper, and it will stay on until my next diaper change.
-If my diaper leaks, I will be spanked 100 times in my messy diaper, I will wear 3 messy diapers with a clean 4th diaper on overtop, and I will roll for a punishment.
-After my duration is finished, I will repeat this dare 2 more times (which I will roll and post the results of what will be added at the end of the dare over the next few days).
-Additionally, if anybody wants to add more time to this current dare, wants to add rules and conditions (which will only be done if I approve the rule or condition), wants to force me to roll for a punishment, wants to make this dare even scattier (I would *love* some ideas*), or wants to add any of these to my next two repeats of this dare, feel free to post them on this thread or message me (and I will add them to this thread if they're messaged to me). I will also post updates of any added time. I want some people to push the boundaries of comfort and pleasure and make this even tougher for me!
superpooper is offline   Reply With Quote