View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 09:54 AM   #9
tarheel52

Heres some questions!

1- Do you get turned on by being dared to eat gross things?
I get really turned on being dared to eat nasty things. I like being covered in nasty things too.

2- What is the worst thing you have eaten?
Two things come to mind. I guess the nastiest which I did many times for a Master was empty my bladder into a bottle, then cum in the bottle and drink all the piss and cum down.

I learned I liked nasty/messy things at a younger age. A friend would dare me to eat a bite of nasty combinations he would make of food. Often things like melted ice cream, pickle juice, mayonnaise, raw eggs, etc. he’d mix them in a glass and I would have to drink the concoction. After a few times, he started adding foods that he would chew up and spit out into the glass like pretzels, chips or crackers.

Eating the nasty mix was a huge turn on. I’d always get hard and most times would masturbate after eating.

3- Do you like daring others to eat gross things?
I prefer receiving dares and tasks.

4- Would you rather eat cum, puke, piss or poop?
I’d rather cum or piss. I’ve never tried the others.

5- Why do you like gross stuff?
It’s humiliating and submissive. And if a Dom is asking me to do it hopefully they are getting pleasure from it.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote