View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 04:20 AM   #5025
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

I’m in for 24 hours with max odds 1 in 6 for dares to be completed IN PUBLIC before the END OF MAY (so I have time to complete very elaborate and risky dares like walking through a neighborhood nude late at night following a route drawn by you or taking nude pics in 20 different locations chosen by you all over town or what not) ).

- If I receive 10 or more requests, I MUST complete the top 3 dares I find most clever/interesting/thrilling/risky out of the ones I didn’t roll that I had to do
- I will always wear shoes and socks for outdoor nudity unless specifically requested not to (for safety).
- Picture or video proof will include my face only if requested in the task.
- If I had to do you dare, and you haven’t received proof of completion by June 1st, you are allowed to ask for all the nude pics you want in all the locations you want in all of June and throw them all over ExposedPassion (yes, I absoultely intend to complete all the dares that I have to, now that I get like 4 weeks to do them hehe)
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.

Last edited by GetdareTEO; 05-06-2024 at 05:57 AM.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote