View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 03:30 PM   #97
Leland
getDare Devil

"Leland Points" is so dumb that makes me chuckle every time.

Psychology 101: we project outside our inner world, what we do is what we are. Your collection is totally weird and useless, a tasteless waste of space and time... and so are you. Science confirms your bland worthless existence. A parasite, an imp, a sad reminder of all that's wrong in the world and in the way towards a perfect sane society...

The ball slaps were a great experimental drum music piece. You should become a musician and travel the world slapping those balls live on stage for hours.

Your maggot... I didn't want to be too honest... but since you insist... it's not small like a real maggot, a bug that can also be seen as cute for its simple symmetry... no. Your thing is just... weird. Something gross and crooked that came out of a Lovecraft novel. It's definitely unique! Be proud of that... I guess.

And the piss slut trasformation... sorry for saying that you are useless. I was wrong. You are becoming a very useful and efficient urinal. I could never make fun of you for doing such disgusting but honest work.

About the optional games... of course we will do them every now and then. Deathwing initially suggested one every month and you also asked for a max of a dare per week because... life. But now you sound very thirsty and needy for more immediately... slow down, edge and suffer in silence for a few days... you have plenty of options and rules to play with already.

PS Nice detailed update, well done letting everyone know how you spend your time...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell

Last edited by Leland; 05-05-2024 at 03:47 PM.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post: