View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:43 AM   #8
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 3 May - Major Life Update

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being here for the while slave has been transitioning into the life from a normal girl to a full time slave. As the time passed, slave got married and more immersed into the lifestyle with her husband. Since the COVID, the relationship with my husband has not been typical with his new girlfriend and my role in their life.

One thing I didn't realize when slave came over to her new Master and Mistress place that she was just here for sometime and probably her husband will take her back in due time. It was a feeling at least at some place that slave will be able to unite with her husband in the due time. But all this faded away when he sent me the divorce paper and it felt like my world was destroyed and is destroyed. I couldn't fathom the fact of telling this to my parents, going back to them and showing my face to them. Master and Mistress have been constantly with me and even joined me to the court where slave's divorce was granted. They actually reached out to slave's parents to talk to them and convince that slave was not in any wrong in all of this and it was a right thing for everyone.

My parents still find it hard to believe that their daughter is divorced and feel that this will be a huge black mark on the family. Master and Mistress told the family that slave is working in US and will continue to do so, build her life but regularly visit India to meet everyone every year, so there is nothing to worry.

Master and Mistress found some way to make sure slave is allowed to continue to stay in US with some update to the status which slave is not very much aware of and also applied for name change every where to "Anna" with no last name now.

Master and Mistress have been a good support to the slave and when their kids got to know about this, they also messaged slave to say this is all good and normal. Alice, Mistress daughter took slave out in the city, where we went for coffee and desserts, with slave given the cheat day for couple of days, where slave had lot of desserts and ice-creams.

Thanks,
Slave Anna
marriedslut is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to marriedslut for this post: