View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:52 AM   #1
PuBlicHumilation

Nuclear Public Humilation Sissy

Hello , for my birthday I’ll be attending a large event that thousands of people will be outdoors wandering around . I have a selection of sissy pink outfits that are quite humiliating . I have a collar that says micro penis that I can lock on me . I am looking for tasks to do at the event that will get the most attention and me the most humiliated . I have no limits I want to regret posting here , I will provide proof to those who PM me . If you want to see my outfit selections I have you can also message me your snap . ��. I really want to be stuck in public in the most humiliating way until my tasks are completed I will not be aloud to go back to the hotel . �� the festival is 3-4 days long so there is lots of time to complete tasks . If anyone wants to be my master for the event I will absolutely love that .

If you can find more items for me to order to make this more difficult please suggest them. I will get a locking plastic box with a 4 digit code lock for my master whoever can ensure I’m doing all of the tasks , and taking the photos and videos and posting them publicly online .

Last edited by PuBlicHumilation; 05-02-2024 at 10:16 AM.
PuBlicHumilation is offline   Reply With Quote