View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:12 AM   #7
DenialSlutForGrabs

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
How about a bit of a challenge? Grab the implement of your choice and choose a thigh. Since it supposed to be teaching you a lesson let's get those nipple clamps on and the vibrating but plug in and on high. Now you have 15 swings to try to leave 10 marks on your thigh. It's ok if the marks fade quickly as long as it marks it counts, and make sure you keep track of how many. Now repeat it on the other thigh. If you managed 10 marks on each thigh your are done, congrats. If not you owe one edge for each missing mar this number also becomes Z for the following. After each edge you will whip your cock Z times, whip your ass Z*10 times, and spank each inner thigh Z*5 times with a paddle or paddle like object. I'm looking forward to a report on how it goes, and would love any "proof" photos you feel like sending on kik.
If you manage 15 marks on each side reach out and we can decide on a reward.
Thank you for this exciting challenge, I love it!
I will try my best to leave vivid marks on my both thighs as soon as I get home from work and message you on Kik to report the results.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote