View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:29 AM   #73
Leland
getDare Devil

You started all of this by joking about the 20 years of denial being for you... I wanted to satisfy your masochistic needs and suggested just 10 years... with the option to do only 3 shameful years instead... but I guess you don't want to disappoint SO MUCH and this is why your begging post above in reality is just you asking for more. This is what I get from reading it. And I like it... and I like both your suggestions, so... you win: be proud! Now go edging with your little sub honor intact!

- You just earned 5 years of denial starting from the moment you read this post.
- You can decrease this time by 1 day for every edge done.
- If you fail you must restart with an extra year (very mean but your idea...).
- If you ruin an orgasm you must add 1 year.
- Every drop of precum or ruined orgasm must be eaten.
- If you edge with a mouth FULL of pee and swallow at the peak of the edge, it counts as 2 edges done. A glass (200ml) contains 3-4 mouthfuls. I'll be kind and remind you to prepare for it in advance by emptying your bladder and then drinking a lot of water so your pee will be very light.
- If you hold the peak of an edge for at least 6 secs, it counts as 2 edges total. 10 secs count as 3 edges!
- If you chug a full glass of nasty morning pee while riding an edge, it counts as 6 edges total.
- I will consider adding more ways to decrease the edges a TINY bit and you can pick the themes.
- Unlucky: those 5 years have 2 leap years!
Achievements
Owning Luzifell's & Pinkamena's orgasms furever!
Turned AnonRK & Snoek into piss sluts. And more!
Jokingly denied Footlover for 5 years and he accepted!
"ur avatar scared the living fuck out of me, not cool" - kirdo

Last edited by Leland; 05-02-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post: