View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 06:30 PM   #7
publicmasturbatgirl

Mmm... Let me take control of your clothing choice since I see no one doing it, other than that one pantyless dare.

Warning. I am in a foul mood these days so please expect something cruel.

Rule:
1. Please shelf all your shorts and pants and anything that resemble them. knees length or shorter skirts and dresses are the only options you have until you have decided to give up this dare.

Planning for future rules:
  1. Your hairstyle and makeup I leave that to you
  2. Your top. First tell me your cup size, your bust size and your body type.
  3. Your intimate apparel. this can wait until we have your cup size.
  4. Your shoes. Please tell us what height of heels you can walk all day. You may as well list out some of the shoes you already have. Forget about the flats, or the boots. That former is too comfortable and the latter too assertive.

For any reason you violate the rule once you have agree to let me control your clothing, the piece of clothing you wear have to be disposed into the trash that usually holds the remain of your dinner, once you have finished wearing it at the end of the day.

If you decide to skip this first long-term rule, you must go to your shoe rack and find all the shoes that are not totally clean and clean them until they all look semi-new.

xo

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex

Last edited by publicmasturbatgirl; 04-30-2024 at 06:54 PM.
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote