View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 12:24 PM   #4
DenialSlutForGrabs

Okay, since I’m bored with no dares here yet, I’ll kickstart the fun with a little game of my own making.

Starting today, each day I must whip my ass with a cord X/N times (X — the total number of views this thread has, N — the day’s number), edge myself Z times (Z — the number of replies this thread has), and post a report here to hold myself accountable, additionally increasing the difficulty for the next day.

*If the number of lashes exceeds a sane limit I can realistically do in a day (lets say 200), this rule may be modified*

If I fail to complete the required number of lashes/edges, I have to sleep with a butt plug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let’s begin. Today is Day 1, this thread has 94 views, so I had to do 94 strokes with the cord, which left my ass sorely bruised and stinging, like it’s supposed to.

2 replies meant two edges, which was trickier than expected since I’m still not allowed to touch my dick and had to rely solely on fucking my whore ass to get there, but eventually I managed to fulfill this task as well, so my well-used hole can sleep easy tonight.

Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring for this needy slut.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote