View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 11:40 AM   #34
Total Sub Girl

[QUOTE=andrew_b;3071927]Okay so you're hanging out with your best friend and they have control over how your next orgasm happen

You've got one of two options

Either you put a remote control vibe in your pussy/around your cock and you then go on a night out to a pub/club. They then have control of it while there, which means basically they can make you cum whenever they like

Or

You stand in front of your friends, naked and masturbate in front of them[/QUwill.

I think I would prefer to give a toy remote to the friend and allow them to torture me as Long as they like. The combination of it being a freind, in a public place with other people around and having no choice but to endure it while my friend enjoys torturing me, watching me twitch and squirm with pleasure as they change settings, speeds and turn it on and off would drive me wild.

In fact I would likely prefer it if they didn't let me orgasm in the end instead leaving me wildly aroused, promising that if we go out again the next night in the same way they will let me.
Only for them to repeat the process over and over for well over a month. To ensure I couldn't get myself there they would have me in chastity also. Driving me wild with arousal every night.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

No Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote