View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:46 AM   #15
Total Sub Girl

1. Explore role-playing scenarios with your partner or experiment with bondage and restraint?
I prefer bondage and restraint, but also enjoy role play scenarios. So neither I would prefer both at the same time, a role play that includes bondage and restraint. But if I had to choose bondage and restraint.

2. Engage in public sex in a secluded outdoor location or have sex in a private setting with a large group of people watching?
Again can't I choose both, Ok private setting with a group of people who choose to be there.

3. Incorporate food into your sexual activities or experiment with temperature play using ice, wax and other stuff?
Temperature play.

4. Be blindfolded and surprised by your partner's actions during sex or take control and blindfold your partner to surprise them?
Be blindfolded and surprised.

5. Try out a new toy with your partner or introduce a new position into your repertoire?
Toys trump positions but both are fun.

6. Explore dominance and submission dynamics with your partner or engage in sensual massage and body worship?
Explore submission.

7. Have sex in a bathtub filled with water or in a room filled with mirrors?
Sex in a bathtub.

8. Watch erotic movies together or read steamy literature aloud to each other?
Read steamy literature aloud to each other.

9. Explore spanking and impact play or indulge in sensory deprivation and overstimulation during sex?
Both are fun, if I have to choose Sensory deprivation and overstimulation.

10. Engage in prolonged foreplay and teasing before sex or a long post-orgasm torture/tease session after sex?
prolonged foreplay and teasing before sex.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

No Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote