View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:46 AM   #1
indulgeMe

Male 35/male/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/top in any place (short term play)

35/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/top in any place (short term play)

Hi,

as I am currently stuck at home without anything to do but pass time until Friday, I am looking for someone to help me make this time more memorable.

I am not looking for a long-term commitment, but just a mutually beneficial, short-term type of thing for this week.

I have time throughout the day ( about 9am until 5pm cest) and am looking for interesting dares, tasks etc.

I was thinking of some humiliating tasks, maybe some training, tease and denial or something along those lines. (I already didn't cum for a week)

I would prefer communication over Kik (indulgemethesecond), as this makes it easier to send pics or videos.

My regular likes and limits are in my signature, I also have an assortment of toys and other tools of the trade. I only have a bit of a physical restriction at the moment (hence my stay at home), that prevents me from any heavy physical strain or exercise, but other than that, I am fully mobile and horny.

I am open for interested men, woman and other of any age and looking forward to your message!
Soft Limits : Humiliation/Degradation, Pee, enema, messy, cross dressing
Hard Limits: showing face, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297

Last edited by indulgeMe; 04-23-2024 at 11:27 AM.
indulgeMe is offline   Reply With Quote