Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #39
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey :3
I want to thank Chad, Carl and Chris (who spend like one and half an hour with me on skype to fix details ) for making this story more enjoyable to read for you. :P
There is not really a cliffhanger in this chapter, I thought I should be nice at least every once in while. :P

Enjoy! :3

Chapter 6

"I dare you to lay down there and... " Tim paused, waited for a moment, grinning and looked like he was still thinking how to exactly word the dare.

Chad was about to die from excitement. "C'mon, don't keep me in suspense!"

Tim grinned at him. "Okay, lay down there and close your eyes. When I say go, Jan and me have one minute to do whatever we want to you." He paused for a second. Chad's eyes were filled with surprise and even a bit of fear about such a daring demand. Tim laughed, "Take care your eyes don't drop out. Don't worry, it's not going to be what you seem to be thinking." Chad wasn't sure if he should believe Tim or not, but sighed slightly. "Go on then!" he demanded.

"Well, your task is to not laugh, make noises, fidget or anything. Just don’t move and be silent. We will try to make it as hard as possible for you, but we will not hurt you or cause real pain. If you fail you will have a 5 second break until we continue and for each time you fail you will lose one article of clothing."

"I'm so screwed man," Chad laughed, partly worried, partly amused. He stood up and walked over to the spot Tim had shown him before. He had no idea how he was going to be able to stand it. They were probably going to tickle him, and that was not good since he was very ticklish. He could not imagine a more horrible challenge. His dick had already shrunk down to a semi again and when he laid down, he hoped it would stay like that for a while. But when Jan and Tim came over after drinking some more sips of their drinks and knelt down on his left and right respectively, his dick made clear that there were other plans and it started growing slowly but surely.

Tim leaned across him, laid his head to the left and looked at him sexually, smiling into his eyes. "Close your eyes, sweetie." Did he just say sweetie to him? Chad got a sudden feeling of extreme happiness and his lips formed a grin, so much so that his cheeks hurt, but then he realized his situation and obediently closed his eyes, trying to calm down and prepare for whatever they were going to do.

He could feel a hand on his right, probably Tim's, and heard him ask. "So, Chad, are you ready?"

His dick was almost full-mast again so he’d rather they started fast before one of them pointed it out. "Well, not really, but go ahead." He felt some kind of fabric, probably a pullover, being laid on his head so he couldn't look. First he tensed his body, but then he decided that it would be better to just lay there as relaxed as possible.

"Okay, the clock is ticking." He heard Tim say. Then he felt two hands softly caressing his chest around his nipples. The hands gently wandered in bigger and bigger circles around his chest and then down to his sides. Suddenly he felt a hand touching his left knee and then slowly groping upwards along his inner thighs, until it reached his crotch and rested on his rock-hard cock, slowly feeling out it's outline. Whichever of the two it was, this was definitely sooo gay. Chad felt warmth rising around his dick and it felt like it was about to simply explode, so desperately was his heart trying to pump more blood down there.

Suddenly, without any warning fingers grasped his sides and tickled him, playing around his ribs. He was totally taken by surprise and tried to resist, yet he couldn't help but to let out a loud squeal. He squirmed and writhed in laughter as the hands continued their torture.

"Stop whining." Tim called laughing, and the hands stopped their work. "Okay, 5 seconds are almost over, get ready."

By now the time had to be almost over, for they had taken too much time to tease him before the tickle-attack. He steeled for the next attack and some seconds later he could feel a hand going into his trousers, down under his boxers and checking out his dick, feeling the glans, then around his shaft and finally grabbing his balls. This was definitely not to make him squirm again but just to check him out. But he couldn't do anything about it anyway, and it was not like he didn't like it, so he just remained quiet and wondered whether it was Tim or Jan.

Then he felt something on his feet and before he could even think or react, his reflexes screwed *it up already and he found himself squirming like a fish out of water. "Aaaaaah, stop it!" Chad pleaded.

Tim let go of him and took the pullover. "You can open your eyes. Time’s almost up anyways, so we'll just release you." Chad opened his eyes and stood up with a relieved sigh.

"So I get to take off two pieces of your clothing?" Chad looked up and saw Tim grinning at him. "That wasn’t exactly part of the deal." He replied. But considering that Tim would strip him, he changed his mind and he stuck out his tongue at Tim. "Well, if you really insist, then you can do it. You can have my socks and shirt." He sat down on the couch, grabbed his glass and stretched out his legs in Tim's direction.

----------------

Be so nice and leave me a comment! :3 :P

Love <3
Saphir
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote