View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:32 PM   #13
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy_Bunny View Post
Thank you!!! I loved writing this sitting in a wedgie!! It made me feel like such a little nerd, imagining a bully standing over me and making me do it, gripping my panties tighter!

Nerdy Bunny
Dorky 101

My kinks always involve in some way, me getting humiliated as much as possible! Humiliation is my most favorite feeling in the world, I enjoy the surge and rush of attention everyone gives me, and I love the shame and the red blushy feeling in my face as everyone points and laughing at me! In a way, my kinks are all about different ways of humiliating me! The most obvious way is wedgies! Ever since I was a little girl and saw them in tv shows, I wanted to be the nerd. The mix of pain, and embarrassment as I’m trapped dangling from my panties.. It’s demeaning, in all the right ways, and there’s so many varieties! I love hanging the most, because I love the feeling of being trapped and at my better’s mercy to be let free.. On being a little dork! I like being forced to do things for others, like homework assignments, as I’m doing right now! It makes me feel like I’m being pushed around, and in a way, wanted! I love the attention, a lot. In all the ways of being nerdy I love, being shoved into lockers, swirlies, oh how I love the swirly! It’s so pathetic and gross, which is perfect for me.

On that note, my other favorite kink is.. Diapers! It’s so embarrassing to admit, but I love them! I am a little, but even as a big, I enjoy the feeling of ridicule. Like I’m not respectable enough, or adult enough to be trusted with big girl panties.. And I’m such a loser I can only be trusted to be kept around in diapers. I’ve often imagined being forced to wear them against my will, trapped in them, for everyone to see! An entire room of people just laughing at me once I have an accident.. Especially if it’s not my fault, and my bullies trick, or force me into it! Part of the appeal of this all, is when it’s not my fault, and people acting mean towards me. Again, I think it’s because of the attention it gives me! I can be lonely at times, and I feel so needy towards others, and I’m so willing to humiliate myself to get it! In conclusion, I love humiliation, especially diapers, wedgies, and anything that will make me blush!

Feel free to grade me >///<
390 words ... great job going over the requested amount! Could have used a bit more paragraph breaks to better group your thoughts, there's some instances of missing punctuation or extra punctuation, and an instance or two where letters are capitalized when they shouldn't be.

I'll give this a 75/100 ... so a "C" for the nerd. Not a great grade for a nerd!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote