View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:03 PM   #555
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
Kitty, I hope your stretched lips are wrapped tightly enough to keep that big cock nice, and snug all night long. That cock better not slip out while you sleep!! Even when you're asleep, your pussy belongs to us, and we demand cockwarming all night long!!! You better wake up soaking wet and be grateful for yet another night of feeling full and unsatisfied

15/19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
1 hour of cockwarming from me so far today. I think that deserved a big "thank you" from Kitten.

12/24
Quote:
Kitten should really be thanking every last person when they give her more cockwarming time. This will of course add A TON of extra time, but shes such a slut for cockwarming that she'll gladly do it. She'll sacrifice her pussy in the name of making everyone else happy!!

16/19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Or, at least give everyone a personalized thank you post at the end of each day.

13/24
Quote:
I just want attention and validation for a job well done

We're doing such a good job keeping our communal fuck hole filled and frustrated. She might need to start sleeping on a towel if she cant keep her juices under control

17/19
+5 for both Miss Em and Kamita

Thank you for making sure the communal cockwarmer is nice and filled with cock at all times. I love being full of all the cocks that you find that need to be kept warm!

Thank you for being so generous and devoted to putting me in my proper place.

The large cock makes toy feel so content that when its getting later at night it starts to sooth toy to sleep! But toy woke up enough to show her graditude to her betters for allowing her pussy to be used!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote