View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:58 AM   #49
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
Can you do anal gape at the same time as pussy fast fuck with large dildo. Then when finished swap it around and do pussy gape and anal fast fuck?
Sure can @Bamous!

I started this task right after removing the giant egg from my pussy. I then chose my two biggest dildos, a pink curved one for my pussy and a long blue one for my ass. Both of these are similar in length and thickness but the one in my pussy is slightly thicker and the one in my ass is a bit longer.

I used tiger balm as lube for my ass seeing as you never specified - hehe I figure my holes are already tender from use I may as well make it burn too (pain makes me very wet). I then slip the blue dildo into my ass and then slid the pink dildo into my pussy. My holes felt nice and full I then set a timer for 5 minutes, and fucked my pussy as hard as I could until the timer went off. It had me nice and on edge. Once the timer went off I switched and started fucking my ass with the blue dildo and left the pink dildo in my pussy. I was fucking my ass as hard and deep and fast as I could, loving the sensation, making my pussy drip and clench around the dildo. Once the timer went off I made sure both dildos were pushed as deep in each hole as possible and set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes.

Hehe I think I need to do more double stuffed dares because I wanted to cum the entire time my holes were filled up ☺️

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote