View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #10
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthwng View Post
I think you should do 5 more edges
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Excellent report! In fact, I liked it so much I’m giving you five more edges to do so I can read once more about your desperation to cum.
Thank you @Dtgwng & @wolf82 for setting these tasks. I have decided to do these two tasks together thus I am to do 10 edges.

I started this task by kneeling on the tiles and placing my magic wand on my clitoris but I have done so many edges today already that even the lightest touch of my magic wand edged me within moments. For the first 5 I had the wand set to medium and removed the wand every time I reached the edge and almost came. I proceeded to have a 1 minute break at this point as even the slightest touch almost made me cum. After this break I put the wand on the lowest setting back on my clitoris and this took 2 minutes before I reached the edge. My clit was throbbing now and it was almost painful to pull the wand away when I reached both the 7th and 8th edge. I was now a dripping mess, my thighs so wet it reached the tiles. I proceeded to put my larger anal beads in my ass and a small dildo in my pussy whilst I was giving my clit a 2 minute break. Then I set the wand to medium and edged once more. On the tenth I set the wand to high and within a split second I reached the edge yet again and I yanked the wand away.

As a reward I added a second larger dildo to my pussy and doing so I brushed my clit and i came so hard that i squirted everywhere.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cuddleslut for this post: