View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 09:57 AM   #84
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
it is official you killed me... the madness edged killed me and the afterwords revived me...
and then I saw the new rule and cried...

please please please let me edge again after reading this I need to read it againa nd edge more please anyone give me permission to edge my stupid little beta boy-cock!!!
Nooo luzi is dead! ç_ç

Rest In Pieces, my sweet chained prince... My intent was positive and innocent: I just wanted to make you nut without permission! And I failed... forgive me plssss

I'm amazed that StealthyKitten was able to understand what you were asking for with your confused babbling of a beg! You didn't explained what was happening because you didn't even imagine that probably no one would read that story until the very end where there was the new rule and it's explanation! But Kittens are always amazing and wise and 3 steps forward so be very extremely grateful to her!

If you were able to edge the way she said, then you already gained back the right to edge normally. Otherwise I'm giving it you back right now in the hope that this will revive you!

+3 normal edges because kitten's wrists hurt... no, not from the handcuffs, but from writing the masterpiece so kitten needs to nap!

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote