View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 02:26 AM   #69
Leland
getDare Devil

Thank you everyone for playing every day with little Luci, he has such amazing friends! ^⩊^

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
edes done...
should also say.. so far I keep the edge counter at 0.... tough im at a point where im leaking precum...

please you cannot.. you promised you would make me nut the thick white cream out of my balls!!
I promised and we will! But your special cream ages like wine and you want to serve me only the best, right? You're my hot pressure cooker right meow... and there is also so much to do before that... we need to keep this thread engaging and tidy for our friends... we need a blog to list future dares and rules for you... and about that: you are leaking my precious precum everywhere! The house is all sticky...

So first permanent rule: every time you edge you must eat all your precum! Put it back inside you where it belongs, ok?

...no time to relax and nut... I don't even have the time to edge you... so now I'll tease you less but more intensely. And the best way is with my mouth... I'll clean your little dirty bump for you... and free it from the delicious dew drops it makes when happy! Ahnd Loohk, yohur weenieh ish all in myh mouth, deephthroatin you ish sho eashy! ...and it's trembling so much now... I should really stop... just a bit more... one last drop... but don't dare to suddenly cum or you'll scary me and I'll probably bite it off with my sharp fangs for the surprise!

+3 edges but hold them as long as you can. Use a clock to count the seconds that you stay on that dangerous peak, I want to know your best score!

Quote:
oh gosh i wish I could get one of those for real... in self bondage and having it app controlled.. *whimper*
This would be me...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post: