View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 01:00 PM   #1
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pee Holding Travel Challenge – Add Thread

Following on from my similar thread earlier this week, as promised I’m back to give up control of my toilet use to the members of getdare! Last time I failed to hold my pee & wet myself with just 2 minutes left until I was allowed to use the toilet.

I’m a lot more nervous (& excited) this time. In my last thread, Simi challenged me to follow some bladder release rules in advance this time. For the last 30 hours, I have been drinking 250ml & forced to regularly use the toilet. This has really started to have an effect. I have found it no problem having to go at often as required & have been very close to getting caught, with my rules already having a noticeable effect on weakening my bladder.

So here, it goes! Here’s my rules & the keywords I promised you:

RULES
1. Padlocked in jeans until time runs out.
2. Initial time locked is 60 minutes. (Until 13:00 gt time)

KEYWORDS – Must wait 20 mins or until someone else has posted to post again.

DRINK – Drink 250ml.
TIME – Add 20 mins.
TRAVEL – Take a bus/train to it’s 1st interchange with another route. (Limited use – see below)

SMALL PRINT
- Travel can only used again once I have completed my prior journey. I will post here when each journey complete.
- Travel can no longer be used if I piss myself.
- I must always travel away from home on the 1st available service.
- I can start to turn towards home 15 mins after I posted my last journey was complete, if no one makes me travel again.
- I’m only taking 2 litres to drink if leave home. This will be more than sufficient to make me fail!
- After 3 hours I can return home, as not to miss the last services of the night. If this last this long, I have to go to bed at my normal time & risk wetting that.
- Max time you can add in total is 12 hours.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote