View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:27 AM   #35
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
If you want some bladder/release rules for until you do this again it could make the next round more challenging.

These are ones i have often done, they tend to make you squirm and keep your bladder nice and active, the first few hours aren't so bad but after a day or two...

200/300ml per hour water intake (200ml if you want to take it a bit easy on your bladder), 90 minutes minimum between releases. Does that sound interesting?
Thank you very much for your reply. I haven't done anything like this before and can see how it would make the next round a lot more challenging!

So challenge accepted! I'll follow these rules for 24 hours after I finish work Friday, drinking 250ml each hour. (After I go to bed, I'll only drink if/when I wake up to pee in the night).

Then at 9pm UK time Saturday evening, I'll start a new pee desperation thread on here. Open to suggestions for new keywords for then. I'm considering trying it out in public & giving you keywords that would make me get on a London bus or tube for x number of stops.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote