View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #84
J.E.D.

*cracks fingers*

Hooookay den, lez do dees!

Okay, my internet just got turned on about an hour ago so I apologize to Pet Phoenix for taking so long getting back to this ancient thread. :/

Anyway as for a task.... Hmmm, ooh, I have a great idea!

For starters, you're gonna need some things for this one, so grab you're utility belt and collect the gadgets:

1)A nice bullet vibe with a good remote, hopefully with a slider, but 3 settings is alright too I guess. Bring two or extra batteries just incase.

2)Some electrical tape, or whatever you prefer to use nowadays to strap things onto your man-clit.

3)A pair of jeans, or if you're daring, maybe some sweatpants, or if you're insane, some shorts.

4)Your Batarang

5)A nice buttplug you can definitely feel, but still walk around with inside of your train tunnel.

Okay, so I want you to edge once, because, well it's getdare, and if I didn't have you do it early, you might think I was going soft or something.

Now I'd like you to shove that BP up there and make sure it'll stay in place while you walk around, because guees what? You're going to the mall! (or supermarket, whatever you wish.

Now that you'r pulling into the parkinglot wising I had you put the buttplug in after you arrived, I want you to go into the bathroom and tape that bullet to your cock, and feed the remote into your pocket. Now I want you to shop for something, hopfully in a clothing store (that'll give you a reason to walk aroung for a long while), and try and edge for 48 minutes (the amount of time you couldn't last for my last dare. Try and use the BP to your advantage, maybe squatting a few times to work it around, and of course you'll use the bullet vibe(s). After you've been walking around the same store for 48 minutes looking like you're smuggling a curling iron in your trousers, it's time for the big finish!

Get something (it can be just a soda from the front or a pair of toobsocks, you're gonna try and time your orgasm right when you are talking to the cashier (or in line for the cashier if you're anxious). Then go about your business and head out of the door to you're car. After you get in the car, I want you to try and cum a few (3, to be exact) times before you head home. No taking off your pants, and only use the bullet and the BP!

Oh, and if you shoot your load onto the floor with you're in the store, then you get extra points!

I noticed that you don't really care for public dares, but this is sortof a punishment so you're welcome to choose a different place, such as a park, but the more people near you when you've edged 48 minutes and finally cum, the happier i'll be! > : D

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote