View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 03:58 AM   #58
nareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
I want you to go about your Saturday with bra and panties on under your clothes. You will also need to have a tail plug in. Hopefully you can hide it inside some pant legs so no one will know you are a little furry sissy walking around all day.
Whenever someone addresses you for the first time of the day, you must make your preferred pet sound (it doesn’t have to be loud) and continue with the conversation. This is to be done with everyone you come in contact with on the day.
That was an interesting and a bit unnerving saturday. It was quite warm so I couldn't wear a jacket and had to hope that no bra outline would be visible under the t-shirt and I went for the plug that I thought would the easiest to hide in a jeans. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=62517 I don't know if anybody saw or suspected something. And there were lot of people who had the chance to see something because I had to go to the supermarket as they would be closed for the next two days . I could feel the fluffy part of the tail all the time on my right thigh and the plug in my ass making me really conscious about my predicament.

For the sound I opted for a not so loud bleat but fortunately I hadn't to use it often and in the super market itself I have to admit I chickened out a bit and went for the self checkout to avoid bleating in front of the entire column and the cashier

Thank you a lot for the challenging dare and I'm definitely open for another dare

Topics: hidden sissy, petplay, body writing
Duration: 1 day
Limits are in my signature

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote