View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:08 PM   #56
Missthegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
Oh yeah? Who sent you my way?

Hmmm let’s start with filling up your bladder. Wait until the urge to pee kicks in. I’m going to give you two options as I’m not sure if option 1 goes against your limits or not. If it doesn’t, you must choose option 1.

1. You are to put on an athletic squirt if you have one. If not, just choose a short skirt. No panties allowed. athletic top. You must go for a walk on a trail. Hopefully there is one that is quite secluded. Bring a nice big bottle of water with you and start your hike. Every minute, take a nice big sip of water. When you finally have to go, find a tree, get on all 4s and hike your leg up like a dog and try peeing in the tree. Make sure your hike is at least an hour and half.

2. For 2 hours you will act as if you are a dog. You will be crawling around your house on all 4s, chewing on chew toys, playing fetch with yourself, and most importantly, drinking from the dog bowl. When you finally have to release yourself… poor you, there’s no one home to let you outside. You must find somewhere in the house to release yourself (not the toilet. If you’re feeling very doglike, not in the showe/bath. Somewhere in the floor. Owners not “home” until your time is up). If you release yourself on the floor, your owner is going to be very upset with you. You will be out in timeout. Put a collar and leash on and leash yourself to a piece of furniture. You must also hold a “bone” (can be a chopstick, stick, or anything similar) during your timeout. Your timeout will last 30 minutes.
So i did option 2.
First i made sure i already feel full with water
I got naked and put my collar on and got in my dog cage
I got out and started to drink from my dogbowl a little bit
I got my dogbal and started to play with it trowing it with my mouth and getting it
I got my toy that makes noice and started to attack it
And in between i keep drinking from my dog bowl and i did feel brave(it was stupid) i made the deal with my self not to pee until the bowl is empty
So i playd some more and drink
Then it happend i walked around at the frond door and wimpert that i needed to go out but there was no owner
I wimpert and barked
Walked back drink a bit more back the frond door and there was no holding it back anymore even tho i dint drink the whole bowl i lost it all and made a big mess
I was such a bad bitch
I got my own hair and acted like my owner was mad and pushed my face in it until my face was covert
I put myself in the corner next to the frond door with a dogbone toy(it tast like bacon)
And set a timer for 30 min
Locked my leash to the door hendel (this means when i move i can open the door )
I.stayd there for 30 min and started to clean the floor and after that myself

I hopen i did good even that i dint empty the dogbowl

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote